The intricacies of federal and state regulations make the employment relationship both difficult and important for business owners. Accordingly, employers need dependable counsel available to help them navigate the world of employment law. To this end, the Traylor Law Group is committed to helping employers create effective policies and practices for their workplace. Our years of experience representing employers and employees allow us to provide our clients with practical legal advice aimed at meeting their human resource and business goals while reducing the potential for disputes and litigation. We believe the best way to address a problem is preventing it from arising in the first place.
We provide services such as developing employee handbooks and policy manuals, drafting employment agreements, and providing training for in-house counsel, management, and human resources personnel. We can also assist in ensuring compliance with the following statutes:
• The Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
• The Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA)
• The Family Medical Leave Act (FMLA)
• Age Discrimination in Employment Act (ADEA)
• The Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA)
• Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA)
• Employee Retirement Income Security Act (ERISA)
• Worker Adjustment and Retraining Notification Act (WARN)
• Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964
• The Colorado Workers' Compensation Act
If you believe our services can be of use please contact our offices at 303-321-1862 or via email to schedule an appointment.